(Dark Circles, Insomnia, Relieves Menstrual Cramps, Hair Growth) Derived from the flower of its plant, Lavender Oil has been one of the most popular and versatile essential oils. Although well known for its aroma, lavender oil is also extremely useful in aiding skin and hair issues. Usage for different purposes:
- For skin-related issues: To treat dry, itchy skin issues like eczema, inflammation and irritation, mix 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil with tea tree oil.
- Apply our lavender essential oil as an Insect Repellent.
- For hair-related issues: Apply 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil with coconut oil to promote hair growth and strengthen hair.
- To reduce dandruff and kill lice, apply a few drops onto the scalp.
- For Insomnia: Before bed, to improve the overall quality of your sleep, apply 2-3 drops underneath your eyes.
- For relieving menstrual cramps: apply a few drops onto your lower abdomen and massage well.
- For aromatherapy: add 2-3 drops to a diffuser to lift your mood.
(Acne Marks, Dark Spots, Pigmentation, Skin Discoloration) Sea Buckthorn Oil Is Extracted From The Berries And Seeds Of Sea Buckthorn Plant. It Grows In The Himalayan Region In India And Usually Grown On High Altitudes. It’s Also Known As a Holy Fruit of Himalayas. It’s Been a Holy Grail since Ancient Times and Has Been Used over the Years in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It Is Full Of Antioxidants, Vitamins And Minerals And Other Beneficial Compounds. USAGE FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES:
- Application of Sea Buckthorn Oil helps in Healing Wounds, Sunburns, Frostbite & Bedsores.
- For Reducing Acne Scars/Pigmentation/Textured Skin: Apply Sea Buckthorn Oil on your face and neck. Use It Alone So Much So That It Cover The Area Evenly
- For Oil Cleansing: Wash Your Face Thoroughly And Put On 4-5 Drops Of Sea Buckthorn Oil On Damp Wash Cloth And Swipe It Around Your Face And Leave It Over Night, Or You Can Follow Up Your Regular Skincare Routine Post Oil Cleansing. Your Face Will Be Remarkably Smooth And Cleanser And Moisturized.
Tea Tree Oil Which Is An Evergreen Tree. Tea Tree Oil Is One Of The Most Popular Essential Oils In The Beauty Industry And It Is Well Known For Its Properties Like Anti Inflammatory And Antiseptic. It Is A Must On One’s Shelf Due To Its Wide Uses. USAGE FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES: For Skin: • For Acne / Psoriasis / Skin Infections / Inflammation: Mix 4-5 drops of Tea Tree Oil along with Aloe Vera Gel & apply on the affected area. For Hair: • For Dandruff/ Lice/ Itchy or Flaky Scalp: Add 5-6 drops of Tea Tree Oil with other carrier oil such as Coconut or Argan Oil. For Body infection: • For Athlete Foot/ Nail Infection: Apply 3-4 drops of Tea Tree Oil on the affected area at AM and PM.