Uses Of Eucalyptus Oil
- Cough, Cold & Congestion: Apply 2-3 Drops Of Eucalyptus Oil And Rub It On Your Chest And Nasal Area To Gain Relief From Cough And Cold. Add 2-3 Drops Of Eucalyptus Oil In Hot Water For Relief From Nasal And Chest Congestion Via Steam Inhalation.
- Insect Repellent: To Protect Yourself From Mosquitoes & Insects, Apply 2-3 Drops On The Exposed Area.
- Cold Sores and Bedsores: The Anti-Inflammatory Properties Of Eucalyptus Oil Helps In Healing Cold Sores And Bedsores. Apply 1-2 Drops Twice Regularly For Faster Healing.
- Joint Pains: Apply A Few Drops Of Eucalyptus Oil And Massage Well Onto The Area Of Concern To Help Reduce Pain
Uses Of Lavender Oil :
- Under Eye Dark Circles : Mix 2 Drops Of Lavender Oil With 2 Drops Of Coconut Or Argan Oil & Apply On The Under Eye Patches.
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness) : Apply A Couple Of Drops To Your Temples & Onto Your Pillow, The Aroma Of Lavender Oil Helps You Sleep Better.
- Menstrual Cramps : Apply 3-4 Drops Of Lavender Oil On The Lower Abdomen & Massage For A Minute, As The Oil Penetrates Skin You Will Feel Relaxed.
(Dark Circles, Insomnia, Relieves Menstrual Cramps, Hair Growth) Derived from the flower of its plant, Lavender Oil has been one of the most popular and versatile essential oils. Although well known for its aroma, lavender oil is also extremely useful in aiding skin and hair issues. Usage for different purposes:
- For skin-related issues: To treat dry, itchy skin issues like eczema, inflammation and irritation, mix 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil with tea tree oil.
- Apply our lavender essential oil as an Insect Repellent.
- For hair-related issues: Apply 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil with coconut oil to promote hair growth and strengthen hair.
- To reduce dandruff and kill lice, apply a few drops onto the scalp.
- For Insomnia: Before bed, to improve the overall quality of your sleep, apply 2-3 drops underneath your eyes.
- For relieving menstrual cramps: apply a few drops onto your lower abdomen and massage well.
- For aromatherapy: add 2-3 drops to a diffuser to lift your mood.