Uses Of Eucalyptus Oil
- Cough, Cold & Congestion: Apply 2-3 Drops Of Eucalyptus Oil And Rub It On Your Chest And Nasal Area To Gain Relief From Cough And Cold. Add 2-3 Drops Of Eucalyptus Oil In Hot Water For Relief From Nasal And Chest Congestion Via Steam Inhalation.
- Insect Repellent: To Protect Yourself From Mosquitoes & Insects, Apply 2-3 Drops On The Exposed Area.
- Cold Sores and Bedsores: The Anti-Inflammatory Properties Of Eucalyptus Oil Helps In Healing Cold Sores And Bedsores. Apply 1-2 Drops Twice Regularly For Faster Healing.
- Joint Pains: Apply A Few Drops Of Eucalyptus Oil And Massage Well Onto The Area Of Concern To Help Reduce Pain
Eucalyptus Oil & Peppermint Oil Are Considered To Be Present Always In Every House For Their Wide Range Of Applications. While Eucalyptus Oil Is Extremely Beneficial In Tackling Cough, Cold, Asthma, Sinus, Migrane, Headache By Steam Inhalation. Joint Pains & Body Pains By Direct Application While Peppermint Oil Is Extremely Helpful In Soothing Upset Stomach, Hyper Acidity, Constipation When Taken Orally With Water. It Can Also Be Used As A Mouthwash, Gargle & Soothes Mouth Ulcers
Uses Of Lavender Oil :
- Under Eye Dark Circles : Mix 2 Drops Of Lavender Oil With 2 Drops Of Coconut Or Argan Oil & Apply On The Under Eye Patches.
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness) : Apply A Couple Of Drops To Your Temples & Onto Your Pillow, The Aroma Of Lavender Oil Helps You Sleep Better.
- Menstrual Cramps : Apply 3-4 Drops Of Lavender Oil On The Lower Abdomen & Massage For A Minute, As The Oil Penetrates Skin You Will Feel Relaxed.
(Dark Circles, Insomnia, Relieves Menstrual Cramps, Hair Growth) Derived from the flower of its plant, Lavender Oil has been one of the most popular and versatile essential oils. Although well known for its aroma, lavender oil is also extremely useful in aiding skin and hair issues. Usage for different purposes:
- For skin-related issues: To treat dry, itchy skin issues like eczema, inflammation and irritation, mix 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil with tea tree oil.
- Apply our lavender essential oil as an Insect Repellent.
- For hair-related issues: Apply 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil with coconut oil to promote hair growth and strengthen hair.
- To reduce dandruff and kill lice, apply a few drops onto the scalp.
- For Insomnia: Before bed, to improve the overall quality of your sleep, apply 2-3 drops underneath your eyes.
- For relieving menstrual cramps: apply a few drops onto your lower abdomen and massage well.
- For aromatherapy: add 2-3 drops to a diffuser to lift your mood.
(Hair Re-growth, Repellant, Relieves Stress) Rosemary Essential Oil Extracted from the rosemary shrub, Rosemary Essential Oil is largely known for its aroma and flavor in the culinary field. It is a potent oil that needs to be mixed with other oils to attain its plethora of skin, hair and overall health benefits. Rosemary oil can also reduce alopecia when applied twice a week for a few months. Usage:-
- For Hair Growth: Dilute 4-5 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil with coconut oil to promote hair growth.
Uses Of Tea Tree Oil :-
- For Skin (Acne & Pimpes): Mix 3-4 Drops Of TeaTree Oil With Half Teaspoon Of Our Organic AloeVera Gel & Apply To Affected Area & Leave Overnight
- For Dandruff/ Lice/ Itchy or Flaky Scalp: Mix 4-5 Drops Of TeaTree Oil With Our Exotic Elixir Serum & Massage Onto Scalp With Fingertips.