Golden Jojoba Oil Uses :
- For Skincare(Shiny Glass Skin): Being An Exceptional Moisturiser By Itself That Is Rich In Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil Fights Oxidative Stress And Toxins In Your Skin. Use It Alone To Cover The Area Required Evenly.
- To Help Soothe Sunburn, Eczema, Psoriasis Or Dry Skin, Apply 3-4 Drops (Or As Required)
Uses Of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- For Haircare (Thickness & Volume): Mix 4-5 Drops Of Jamaican Black Castor Oil With Our Exotic Elixir Serum & Apply Onto Scalp With Fingertips & Later Massage Onto Hair.
- Skincare (Skin Moisturization): After Cleansing Your Face, Apply 4-5 Drops On The Area & Massage A Couple Of Minutes With Your Fingertips & Leave Overnight For Best Results.
(Ultimate Hair Conditioning, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks) Native to Morocco and extracted from the kernels of the Argan Tree, Argan oil is a holy grail in the beauty industry for its skin and hair benefits. It is popularly known for being great for hair health. While being rich in vitamins and essential nutrients, Argan oil is also well known for its plethora of benefits that are mentioned below. Usage for different purposes:-
- For Skin Issues: Post cleansing your face, apply a few drops of our Moroccan Argan Oil (day and night) as a natural moisturizer. It can treat your skin from sun damage, psoriasis, rosacea, acne, fungal and bacterial infections, dermatitis, rashes, etc. It helps reduce excess sebum production and the appearance of stretch marks caused during pregnancy. Argan oil helps you look more youthful by improving skin elasticity and enhancing collagen production.
- For Hair Health: Mix our Moroccan Argan oil with Rosemary oil, Castor oil, Peppermint oil or apply alone and massage well after sectioning your hair. Keep it on for 30 to 60 minutes or overnight before washing it off. Argan oil is known to strengthen and promote the growth of new hair. It also repairs damage and tames frizz while reducing the occurrence of split ends.
- For Nails and Cuticles: To strengthen nails, dab 2-3 drops of our Moroccan Argan oil on a cotton ball and apply over your nails and cuticles. It moisturizes and hydrates cuticles and prevents them from peeling due to regular washing. Apply every night for smooth cuticles and healthy nails.
- For pre and post Shaving body hair: Instead of using shaving cream, apply a few drops of the Moroccan Argan oil before and after shaving for a clean shave and moisturized skin.
- As a Lip Scrub: To attain soft lips, add 3-4 drops of Moroccan Argan oil to a teaspoon of sugar and use it on your lips to exfoliate dead skin off your lips.
Sea Buckthorn Oil Uses
- For Reducing Dark-Spots/ Acne Scars/ Pigmentation / Pimple Marks: Apply Sea Buckthorn Oil Onto Face And Neck Generously & Massage For A Couple Of Minutes & Leave Overnight For Best Results
- For Oil Cleansing: For Remarkably Smooth, Clean And Moisturised Skin, After Washing Your Face Thoroughly, Put 4-5 Drops Of Sea Buckthorn Oil On A Damp Washcloth, Then Wipe It Around Your Face To Leave It On Overnight. Post Oil Cleansing, You Can Also Follow Up With Your Regular Skincare Routine.
(Acne Marks, Dark Spots, Pigmentation, Skin Discoloration) Sea Buckthorn Oil Is Extracted From The Berries And Seeds Of Sea Buckthorn Plant. It Grows In The Himalayan Region In India And Usually Grown On High Altitudes. It’s Also Known As a Holy Fruit of Himalayas. It’s Been a Holy Grail since Ancient Times and Has Been Used over the Years in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It Is Full Of Antioxidants, Vitamins And Minerals And Other Beneficial Compounds. USAGE FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES:
- Application of Sea Buckthorn Oil helps in Healing Wounds, Sunburns, Frostbite & Bedsores.
- For Reducing Acne Scars/Pigmentation/Textured Skin: Apply Sea Buckthorn Oil on your face and neck. Use It Alone So Much So That It Cover The Area Evenly
- For Oil Cleansing: Wash Your Face Thoroughly And Put On 4-5 Drops Of Sea Buckthorn Oil On Damp Wash Cloth And Swipe It Around Your Face And Leave It Over Night, Or You Can Follow Up Your Regular Skincare Routine Post Oil Cleansing. Your Face Will Be Remarkably Smooth And Cleanser And Moisturized.
Sea Buckthorn Oil & Golden Jojoba Oil Are Two Such Serums Who’s Advantages On Skin Cannot Be Put In Words. While Golden Jojoba Oil Mimics the Skin Sebum to Repair & Nourish the Skin for The Glass Finish Sea Buckthorn Oil Penetrates Skin to Repair It From The Inside, Healing Acne Marks, Dark Spots, Blemishes, Pigmentation Marks Etc. Procedure- These Two Oils Can Either Be Applied Together In The Same Ratio Or It’s Recommended To Use Them As A Single Oil Every Other Day, So Much So That It Covers The Face Evenly